Walk MS is a fun, festive and fantastic event to enjoy with your friends and family. But most importantly, it is a fundraising event that raises valuable funds to support people affected by MS through research, MS education, support, advocacy and services. All walkers 12 years of age and older are asked to raise a minimum of $25. Go above and beyond the minimum and make a self-donation or set your fundraising goal high to keep you motivated throughout Walk season. Join us and make a difference for your friends and neighbors living with MS.
To get started, register now through one of the links below.
Sunday, April 27
- Devon Horse Show & Country Fair
- East Goshen Township Park
- Elmwood Park Zoo
- Lenape Park
- Ridley Creek State Park
- Lehigh Valley - Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- North Penn High School
Saturday, May 3
Sunday, May 4
- Gring's Mill Recreation Area
- Medford Lakes
- Ocean City Boardwalk
- Pocono Raceway
- Tyler State Park
- Washington Lake Park
News and updates
- - Learn about the new Healthcare Challenge.
- - Be the first team to register at your site and win a team recognition sign along the walk route.
- - Check out our enhanced fundraising prizes and find out how you can become a member of the elite Tremendous 200.
- - Participate in our Team Poster Distribution challenge and win prizes while growing your team.
- - Don't forget to like us on Facebook and get regular news and fundraising tips straight to your news feed!
Team pre-registration perks
- (1) A personal walk staff coordinator to assist with outreach, recruitment of team members and fundraising ideas
- (2) The opportunity to participate in recruitment and fundraising week competitions and win fun prizes
- (3) Access to online fundraising resources as well as an individual, personalized fundraising center for you and your team
- (4) Receive all day-of information prior to walk day
- (5) Be the first to hear the latest Walk MS updates
Thanks for joining the movement to create a world free of MS. If you have any questions, please contact us.