EMPLOYER MATCHING GIFTS
Many companies have matching gift and volunteer incentive programs to maximize their financial contributions to non-profit organizations. This means they will match their employees’ donations to the National MS Society, increasing your fundraising total and bringing us closer to a world free of MS. Search for your employer now by visiting www.nationalMSsociety.org/EmployerMatch.
You can significantly increase your fundraising total by asking your donors to apply for matching gifts!
How it works:
- Send an email to all your donors explaining the benefit of utilizing their company’s matching gifts program.
- Ask your donors to visit www.nationalMSsociety.org/EmployerMatch or contact their company’s HR department to learn about their company’s matching gifts policies and procedures.
- Follow the procedures outlined by your company’s matching gifts program. Printed materials may be mailed to:
National MS Society
- Our staff will send confirmation to the donor’s company. Upon receipt of the matching gift check, we will credit your Walk MS fundraising efforts with the amount. This process may take some time, however, if we have received the matching gift paperwork by the fundraising deadline, we will include the pending donation in your Walk MS fundraising total. It's that easy!
- Workplace giving programs provide an easy way to join the movement for a world free of MS. Simply sign up for your employer’s workplace giving campaign and use automatic payroll deduction to make your donation to the National MS Society. In most campaigns, the National MS Society can be found listed under Community Health Charities.
If you have any questions, please contact us.